COMFORTINN

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자용이 조회 7회 작성일 2022-05-16 20:04:25 댓글 0

본문

Jhené Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle)

Jhené Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle) (Explicit)

iTunes: http://smarturl.it/isailout
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/asailout
Vecation : It's crazy how the most beautiful souls get used and abused , I thank god she put that pain into music and didn't become bitter
PaperChaserDotCom : I love this woman and her music
Dina Danay : She's so raw with her lyrics. Ppl actually overlook the part about her cheating as well. She said she didn't want to hurt bf but she thought it was worth it, just to find out it wasn't. Cheated with someone who took advantage of her who also cheated on her. Love me some Jhene her story telling is impeccable
QUALIA by ANIIA : one of the best songs ever written. this describes women's pain so well. i felt every lyric and melody. thank you
Sarah Elizabeth Scott : She is seriously music therapy for me. I'll sing along to all her songs like I'm goin THRU it

Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle) [OFFICIAL)

#07. Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle) [Sail Out]

Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle) [Sail Out]
Tamajo79 : I think this song is so deep and it speaks volumes.  This songs goes out to the ones  who have been lead on  or  up in there feelings.
Bryannah From Hawaii : This song brings back so much hurtful memories I’m so glad I overcame those most difficult times in my life You truly do heal over time
S 4 : why do I love these sad, melancholy songs...they're so beautiful!!!!
Jane Doe : I know it hurts. Except it, endure it, whatever it is that is laying heavy on your soul. Face it my love! Through this you may grow stronger and brighter. You are all that makes up what is sacred and you will not allow experiences to break you nor make you bitter. Keep going

To a woman. From a woman
honeydew46 : Stuck in the moment of vulnerability. In those inopportune times. You mistake lust for love, sometimes thinking that the person in your presence is there to comfort you. Having the mixture of emotions concocted together like a mimosa. In that moment, you and your feelings truly seem to matter.

Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Part 2) (Lyrics)

Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending (Part 2) (Lyrics)

Jhene Aiko - 'Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle) Cont'd' (Prod. No I.D.)
Maddie Herring : You ever relate to a song so much you feel your stomach drop when you hear the lyrics
Isis Angel : Jhene Aiko Real Af for expressing this. People really do go through these kind of things; getting played, and thinking the grass is greener on the other side turns out the water bill is just high af
ஐCrossing.the.Cosmos ஐ : Jhene feels so deeply.. she literally poured her soul out on this track and I can feel it .
Gen Nickerson : "cus my brother was dying" gives me chills everytime
andreastory800 : I fell so much in love with Jhene Aiko, her songs are so deep and meaningful. Comfort Inn Ending is one of my favorites and I can't stop listening to it.

#COMFORTINN

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,497건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.thinkdog.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz